Some valid questions asked at the end
· They are not happy in Gaza
· They are not happy in the West Bank
· They are not happy in Jerusalem
· They are not happy in Israel . (There is no equality)
· They are not happy in Egypt
· They are not happy in Libya
· They are not happy in Algeria
·They are not happy in Tunis
· They are not happy in Morocco
· They are not happy in Yemen
· They are not happy in Iraq
· They are not happy in Afghanistan
· They are not happy in Syria
· They are not happy in Lebanon
· They are not happy in Sudan
·They are not happy in Jordan
· They are not happy in Iran
So, Where are the Arabs happy?
They are happy in England
They are happy in France
They are happy in Italy
They are happy in Germany
They are happy in Sweden
They are happy in Holland
They are happy in Denmark
They are happy in Belgium
They are happy in Norway
They are happy in the U.S
They are happy in Canada
They are happy in Romania
They are happy in Hungary
They are happy in Australia
They are happy in New Zealand
They are happy in any other country in the world that is not under a Muslim rule.
And whom do they blame?
· Not Islam
· Not their leadership
· Not themselves
But the same countries in which they are happy to live.
This is so true... Democracy is really good for them:
In a democracy they can live comfortably,
Enjoy the high quality of life which they did not build and work for,
They don’t have to be productive and earn a living,
They can be wild, and break the law,
Exploit the social services,
Wear Burka’s and make a mockery of our Police and Courts
Generally bite the hand that feeds them.
My question is why do they always try to bring their failed system with them,
Why do they want to turn England into the country they left for a better life....?
English Muslims make up less than 3% of our population
Yet our Government is fixated on pandering to them...